Integrating with the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera browsers, Linkman gives you the power to efficiently organize bookmarks and favorites! Linkman is a standalone, browser independent bookmark organizer and search tool. Add links from browsers, and Linkman will retrieve keywords and descriptions automatically! Not only can Linkman organize your bookmarks, it can also help you detect and eliminate duplicate links from your bookmark collection. You get the choice to organize your bookmarks by keywords only, folders only, or folders and keywords.
Linkman stores bookmarks in XML databases, and is well known for providing 15 years of bookmark data security. It's constantly improved and receives several updates every year.
Linkman is a bookmark organizer which provides uniform access to bookmarks and favorites across browsers. If you add a bookmark in Internet Explorer, you can access the new bookmark also in Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and vice versa. You get also the ability to import your existing bookmarks into Linkman from all browsers. Linkman is the only bookmarks organizer that is able to maintain the correct IE Favorites order and import Firefox bookmarks including both tags and keywords! Linkman supports up to 10 different import formats and you can even parse any file for bookmarks.
In the search window Linkman uses wildcards and operators to combine search terms. AND (DEFAULT), OR, AND NOT and the '-' sign can be used. Example: a search for backup software -usb will find all links containing the keyword backup AND the keyword software, but NOT containing the keyword usb.
» version 8.32 - posted on 2012-01-23
Firefox 8,9 and 10 compatibility including Firefox 9 and 10 Addon (works also with 3-8); Internet Explorer 9.0.4 support; Added folder history to bookmark properties dialog
» version 7.80 - posted on 2009-03-18
Added more Buttons to Firefox integration, Improved Printing: QueryPrint, Userdef fields, configurable margins, Query option to search for whole words only (default off), Query option to autocomplete search terms (default off), Added date support to Powermarks import
EULA - End User License Agreement
Disclaimer Agreement for "Linkman Lite"
Users of Linkman Lite must accept this disclaimer of warranty:
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE LINKMAN LITE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. Linkman Lite is free for private non-commercial use as well as for use in charity organizations and educational use. Private use is only when used by individuals at home on their private PC. Educational use is by students for education in school or university. Outertech grants you a license to use the Linkman Lite software program (the "SOFTWARE") on any computer as long as the terms of this license agreement are respected. "You" means the entity, or individual installing or using the SOFTWARE. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing, or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. This license is not transferable to any other hardware product or other company, entity, or individual.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Outertech. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Outertech and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. UNAUTHORIZED USE. You may not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the SOFTWARE except as provided in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
5. BUNDLING. In no case may the SOFTWARE be bundled with hardware or other non-shareware software without written permission from Outertech.
6. DISTRIBUTION. In no case may the SOFTWARE be distributed without written permission from Outertech.
All distribution of SOFTWARE is further restricted with regard to sources which also distribute virus source code and related virus construction/creation materials. The SOFTWARE may not be made available on any site, CD-ROM, or with any package which makes available or contains viruses, virus source code, virus construction programs, or virus creation material.
7. LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. OUTERTECH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THIS SOFTWARE, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER OUTERTECH NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THIS SOFTWARE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH SOFTWARE, EVEN IF OUTERTECH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIMS. THE PERSON USING THE SOFTWARE BEARS ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY IS BY LAW INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION.
8. SEVER ABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
9. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUTERTECH OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF OUTERTECH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL OUTERTECH'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
10. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Germany, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules, and shall inure to the benefit of Outertech and any successors, administrators, heirs, and assigns. Any action or proceeding brought by either party against the other arising out of or related to this agreement shall be brought only in a COURT of competent jurisdiction located in Germany. The parties hereby consent to in personal jurisdiction of said courts. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed.
11. INSPECTION AND TESTING. You agree and acknowledge that you will thoroughly inspect and test the SOFTWARE for all of your purposes upon commencement of your use. Any suit or other legal action, claim, or any arbitration relating in any way to this agreement or software covered by it must be officially filed or officially commenced no later than 30 days after your first use of the software.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Outertech, which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
13. RESERVED RIGHTS. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Outertech.